The Breakwater Inn Accessibility Statement
Learn More About Our Accessibility Statement
The Breakwater Inn & Spa (sometimes hereinafter referred to as “Hotel”, “we”, “us”, or “our”) is dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. With respect to the Hotel’s websites, we strive to provide digital content that is accessible to all users.
We base our website accessibility standards on the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines within their AA-Level statutes. As this policy does evolve, we do our best to stay up to date with the current version at all times. In addition, we actively work to maintain, assess and improve the usability and accessibility of our websites, including through training of our personnel, providing accurate information related to accessible room types and property-level accessibility features, engagement of experts, and regular testing of our digital accessibility.
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our websites or have any accessibility-related questions or comments, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To enable us to assist you, please make sure to provide us with your contact information and a brief description of the problem you encountered.
Please note that some pages on the website contain links to third party sites, which are not within our control and may not comply with accessibility standards. The company is not responsible for the content or accessibility of third-party sites. You will receive a notification on our website when you are being redirected to a third-party site.
On Property Publicly Accessible Spaces:
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the restaurant.
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the meeting rooms/ballroom
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to exercise facilities
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the spa
- Accessible public restrooms
- The hotel’s parking is self-park only
- Accessible exercise facility